Floral Interlude - Lilly Eclipse
We all need a bit of magic and fantasy in our lives. Here's Lilly Eclipse watercolor painting in rainbow of colors and splashes. A meditative piece that will transform the ambiance of the space, and transporting you to another world.
Floral Interlude is a series of flower paintings starting with Lilly Eclipse. Stay tuned for new flower paintings under this series. Special thanks to Allan and Ania for helping me name this piece!Watch youtube video of how I created this painting here
** This is a made-to-order piece so please give me 3-7 business days to prep and process the order. Due to Covid-19 shipping may be slower than usual, please allow 7-10 business days for the artwork to arrive. Tracking number will be provided once it's shipped.
• This is a digital reproduction on luxurious Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte in pigmented ink that will outlast both you and I.
• Comes in 3 sizes: Only 8.5" x 11" size is open edition and the other 2 size are in Limited Edition of 200 numbered and signed by me.
• Each print will be shipped unframed and rolled inside a protective tube with kraft paper and sealed inside a clear poly bag.
• Colors may vary very slightly due to different computer monitor calibration.
Thank you for supporting living artist 💖 🦄
• All digital fine art prints are created by me and will be shipped from my studio unframed inside protective sleeve and shipping tube. If artwork is less than 11" x 14", it will be shipped flat envelope inside a protective plastic sleeve.
• Standard processing time is 2 business days and I will email you the shipment tracking number.
Digital Art prints:
• All digital fine art prints (open or limited editions) are made to order and printed in my studio using long lasting pigmented ink and on archival matte or shine paper.
• Standard processing time is 2 business days before shipping and you will receive tracking email from me.All limited edition prints are signed by me.
Luxury Aluminum Dibond Art:
• All dibond art prints are super limited editions created by me.All dibond art prints come with signed certificate via email validating the edition number you just purchased.
• All dibond art prints are made to order with standard processing time 7-14 business days, and you will receive tracking email from me. Any in-stock dibond art prints will be shipped within 2 business days.
• Dibond art print comes with hanging wire so framing is not necessary.
• All dibond art prints are printed on gallery grade aluminum metal with treated surface. Artwork will be shipped directly from my metal printer's studio in Florida.
• You can also opt to add your name to the back stamp to show ownership. Please spell your name correctly in the ORDER SPECIAL INSTRUCTION box at checkout.
Processing & Shipping Policies
• Each digital and dibond print is made-to-order, so please give me 7-14 business days to process your order. I will email you the tracking number once the artwork is shipped.
• Order Related Inquiries | email@example.com | Please give me 24 hours to get back to you 💕
• Luxury Aluminum Dibond prints will be delivered directly from my printer based in Juniper, FL warehouse. If the dibond prints are in stock, I will ship directly from my studio in Weehawken NJ within 2 business days.
• All other Original Artworks or Digital Fine Art Prints will be shipped directly from my studio within 2 business days.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
Standard Shipping Within USA via USPS Priority Mail and will take 3-7 business days.
International Shipping will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail International calculated at the checkout. Average shipping time is 7 - 15 business days. Due to Covid-19, please account for extra days for the artwork to arrive.
• The buyer is responsible for any duties or taxes imposed by their country.
Or if you are located in Asia, my artwork can also be purchased from Tricera JP Gallery
If you are based in Europe, my artwork can be purchased from Saatchi Art
I gladly accept cancellation of order and refund within 24 hours after purchase. Please email me your order number and cancellation/refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your artwork arrives damaged, please take photos and email me immediately within 24 hours after receipt to receive full refund in the form of a eGift card of the same value.
Return & Exchanges
Unfortunately, I do not accept returns or exchanges of any kind.