Fashion Study I
Fashion illustration study of a woman with oversized flower. In watercolor, pencil illustration, and digital textures. Debuted at my solo exhibition hosted by Min & Mon Brooklyn store, 2019.
Watch the youtube video about this print here.
This is a set with Fashion Study II, III, & IV watercolor fashion art prints. Clean and modern decoration suitable for both home and office.
** This is a made-to-order piece so please give me 3-7 business days to prep and process the order. Due to Covid-19 shipping may be slower than usual, please allow 7-10 business days for the artwork to arrive. Tracking number will be provided once it's shipped.
• This is a digital reproduction on luxurious Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte in pigmented ink that will outlast both you and I.
• Comes in 3 sizes: 8.5" x 11" size is open edition, 11" x 14" and 14" x 18" are in limited edition of 200 and signed by me.
• Actual Image size will be smaller than paper size and bounded by border.
• Each print will be shipped unframed and rolled inside a protective tube with kraft paper and sealed inside a clear poly bag.• Colors may vary very slightly due to different computer monitor calibration.
Thank you for supporting living artist 💖 🦄
All dibond art prints are digital copies of original artworks created by me.I'm a mixed media artist so I work with both hand painting as well as digital textures, and photography.All dibond art prints come with signed certificate via email validating the edition number you just purchased.Dibond art print comes with hanging wire so framing is not necessary You can also add your name to the back stamp to show ownership. Please spell your name correctly in the ORDER SPECIAL INSTRUCTION box at checkout.
• Each dibond print is made-to-order, so please give me 3-5 business days. I will email you the tracking number once the artwork is shipped.
• Order Related Inquiries | firstname.lastname@example.org | Please give me 48 hours to get back to you 💕
• Dibond prints will be delivered directly from my printer based in Juniper, FL warehouse. If the dibond prints are in stock, I will ship directly from my studio in Weehawken NJ.
• All other Original Artworks or Home Decor Watercolor Prints will be shipped directly from my studio.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
Standard Shipping Within USA via USPS Priority Mail and will take 3-7 business days. Due to Covid-19, please account for extra days for the artwork to arrive.
International Shipping will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail International calculated at the checkout. Average shipping time is 6-12 business days. Due to Covid-19, please account for extra days for the artwork to arrive.
• The buyer is responsible for any duties or taxes imposed by their country.
Or if you are located in Asia, my artwork can also be purchased from Tricera JP Gallery
If you are based in Europe, my artwork can be purchased from Saatchi Art
I gladly accept cancellation and refund within 48 hours after purchase. Please email me your order number and cancellation/refund request to email@example.comIf your dibond art print arrives damaged, please take photos and email me immediately within 24 hours to receive full refund.
Return & Exchanges
Unfortunately, I do not accept returns or exchanges of any kind.