I have recently been very inspired by makeup artists, and in particular, how Gen Z approaches creating looks and identity. It has inspired me to create a new series of fashion illustrations that embrace beauty as a gender fluid concept—glitter and sequins applied everywhere to everyone!
Society tends to label people, to place everyone in boxes, and to discard those who resist these confining structures. The concept of bezazzling is to reclaim beauty and self expression through the magnificent application of glitters and crystals. Perhaps we should all try a bit of bezazzling to brighten our days and let go of our judgment! This series encourages us all to continue to broaden our understanding and scope of vision to be respectful and inclusive of all genders.
Delivery of BeZazzled series to my art collector, watch.
Artwork size: 12 x 16 inches (⅛ inch thick)
Luxury Dibond Print, Limited Edition of 10
Original Medium: Watercolor with gold and silver foil
Print Medium: Gallery Grade White-Face Aluminum Dibond Metal
Each luxury print comes with a signed certificate via email.
It is unframed and comes with a hanging device on the backside of the dibond.
Back stamp confirming the edition number you just purchased is also printed on the backside of the aluminum dibond. If you choose, I can also add your name to the back stamp to show ownership :)
This is a made-to-order piece so please give me 7-14 business days to ship to you. Tracking number will be provided once it's shipped. If item is in stock it will be shipped out within 2 business days. Feel free to contact us to inquire about in-stock status.
• All digital fine art prints are created by me and will be shipped from my studio unframed inside protective sleeve and shipping tube. If artwork is less than 11" x 14", it will be shipped flat envelope inside a protective plastic sleeve.
• Standard processing time is 2 business days and I will email you the shipment tracking number.
Digital Art prints:
• All digital fine art prints (open or limited editions) are made to order and printed in my studio using long lasting pigmented ink and on archival matte or shine paper.
• Standard processing time is 2 business days before shipping and you will receive tracking email from me.All limited edition prints are signed by me.
Luxury Aluminum Dibond Art:
• All dibond art prints are super limited editions created by me.All dibond art prints come with signed certificate via email validating the edition number you just purchased.
• All dibond art prints are made to order with standard processing time 7-14 business days, and you will receive tracking email from me. Any in-stock dibond art prints will be shipped within 2 business days.
• Dibond art print comes with hanging wire so framing is not necessary.
• All dibond art prints are printed on gallery grade aluminum metal with treated surface. Artwork will be shipped directly from my metal printer's studio in Florida.
• You can also opt to add your name to the back stamp to show ownership. Please spell your name correctly in the ORDER SPECIAL INSTRUCTION box at checkout.
Processing & Shipping Policies
• Each digital and dibond print is made-to-order, so please give me 7-14 business days to process your order. I will email you the tracking number once the artwork is shipped.
• Order Related Inquiries | email@example.com | Please give me 24 hours to get back to you 💕
• Luxury Aluminum Dibond prints will be delivered directly from my printer based in Juniper, FL warehouse. If the dibond prints are in stock, I will ship directly from my studio in Weehawken NJ within 2 business days.
• All other Original Artworks or Digital Fine Art Prints will be shipped directly from my studio within 2 business days.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
Standard Shipping Within USA via USPS Priority Mail and will take 3-7 business days.
International Shipping will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail International calculated at the checkout. Average shipping time is 7 - 15 business days. Due to Covid-19, please account for extra days for the artwork to arrive.
• The buyer is responsible for any duties or taxes imposed by their country.
Or if you are located in Asia, my artwork can also be purchased from Tricera JP Gallery
If you are based in Europe, my artwork can be purchased from Saatchi Art
I gladly accept cancellation of order and refund within 24 hours after purchase. Please email me your order number and cancellation/refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your artwork arrives damaged, please take photos and email me immediately within 24 hours after receipt to receive full refund in the form of a eGift card of the same value.
Return & Exchanges
Unfortunately, I do not accept returns or exchanges of any kind.