I have recently been very inspired by makeup artists, and in particular, how Gen Z approaches creating looks and identity. It has inspired me to create a new series of fashion illustrations that embrace beauty as a gender fluid concept—glitter and sequins applied everywhere to everyone!
Society tends to label people, to place everyone in boxes, and to discard those who resist these confining structures. The concept of bezazzling is to reclaim beauty and self expression through the magnificent application of glitters and crystals. Perhaps we should all try a bit of bezazzling to brighten our days and let go of our judgment! This series encourages us all to continue to broaden our understanding and scope of vision to be respectful and inclusive of all genders.
Delivery of BeZazzled series to my art collector, watch.
Artwork size: 12 x 16 inches (⅛ inch thick)
Luxury Dibond Print, Limited Edition of 10
Original Medium: Watercolor with gold and silver foil
Print Medium: Gallery Grade White-Face Aluminum Dibond Metal
Each luxury print comes with a signed certificate via email.
It is unframed and comes with a hanging device on the backside of the dibond.
Back stamp confirming the edition number you just purchased is also printed on the backside of the aluminum dibond. If you choose, I can also add your name to the back stamp to show ownership :)
This is a made-to-order piece so please give me 7-14 business days to ship to you. Tracking number will be provided once it's shipped. If item is in stock it will be shipped out within 2 business days. Feel free to contact us to inquire about in-stock status.
Fine Art Prints | Original Paintings | Home & Office Decor
- Created by me and will be shipped from my studio unframed inside protective sleeve and either shipping tube or rigid mailer.
- Standard processing time is 2 business days and I will email you the shipment tracking number.
- All fine art prints (open or limited editions) are made to order and printed in my studio using long lasting pigmented ink and on archival matte or archival metallic
- All limited edition prints are signed by me.
Luxury Aluminum Metal Art:
- All metal art prints are super limited editions created by me.
- All metal art prints come with signed certificate via email validating the edition number you just purchased.
- All metal art prints are made to order with standard processing time 7-14 business days, and you will receive tracking email from me. Any in-stock metal art prints will be shipped within 2 business days.
- metal art print comes with hanging wire so framing is not necessary
- All metal art prints are printed on gallery grade aluminum metal with treated surface.
- Artwork will be shipped directly from my metal printer's studio in Florida.
- You can also opt to add your name to the back stamp to show ownership. Please spell your name correctly in the ORDER SPECIAL INSTRUCTION box at checkout.
• All other Original Artworks, Digital Fine Art Prints, and Elevated Home & Office Decor art prints will be processed and shipped directly from my studio within 2 business days.
• Luxury Aluminum Metal art is print-on-demand so please give me 7-14 business days to process your order. I will email you the tracking number once the artwork is shipped. If the metal art is in stock, I will ship directly from my studio in Weehawken NJ also within 2 business days.
• Order Related Inquiries | email@example.com | Please give me 24 hours to get back to you 💕
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
Standard Shipping Within USA via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground and will take 3-5 business days.
International Shipping I will do not ship outside of USA at this time, thank you for your understanding.
- I gladly accept cancellation of order and refund within 24 hours after purchase. Please email me your order number and cancellation/refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your artwork arrives damaged, please take photos and email me immediately within 24 hours after receipt to receive full refund in the form of an eGift card of the same value.
Return & Exchanges
Unfortunately, I do not accept returns or exchanges of any kind.